Happy Spring my lovely friends!
We made it through a very memorable, crazy winter and spring is finally in bloom … now if only the weather would warm up, please?
Healthy Line TAO-Mat
Speaking of warming up… one of my priorities as your skin care therapist is to make sure my facial bed is a comfy safe space in which you can relax completely and rejuvenate your spirit during your treatment time with me. I’m adding a little special something to this cozy nest I’ve created for my clients– a TAO Mat from HealthyLine.com.
This is an infra-red heated mat containing a mix of tourmaline, amethyst & obsidian gemstones that offers several wonderful benefits:
- Each HealthyLine mat provides negative ions, far infrared rays, and heated gemstones. The gemstones naturally emit negative ions and far infrared, and when heated the stones become activated and provide benefits at a greater level. This is made possible with many functional layers. Essentially, a wire that heats up goes through the mat. That wire is lined with silicon coating that filters bad electromagnetic fields (EMFs) from the mat. Additional layers help with heat distribution so the mat heats up evenly all throughout.
- Black obsidian is known as a protective stone that removes negative energy from the area.
- Amethyst is a purple stone that has been used in medicine since ancient Greece. It is known as a sedative-like stone with properties that make it ideal for meditation and calming practices. It has been used for centuries as a restorative gem and is also known to be a superconductor of energy. This means that amethyst helps to focus infrared and photon energies into the body.
- Tourmaline helps to detoxify tissue and body systems. It also emits far infrared and negative ionic energies. These properties help tourmaline to break down toxins within the body that the organs can then process out.
- PEMF or pulsed electromagnetic field therapy is a process of applying magnetic fields to the body. It is used to help with joint repair, blood circulation, and brain function.
- The most common conditions helped by the Inframat include:
- Circulatory problems
- Muscle, bone, and joint pain
- Headaches, including migraine
- Depression and Anxiety
- Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue
- Breathing ailments such as COPD
I can’t wait to try out this mat personally, and am so excited to offer this as an added benefit to my dear facial clients! If you like the way it feels, please check out HealthyLine.com for more information — this company offers multiple different mat configurations and styles that would best benefit you personally — and they are not outrageously expensive (like BioMat). Enter the code “discount10” at checkout and receive 10% discount plus free shipping on your order.
Community Ed Class – April 24
If you suffer with acne, or know of someone who is suffering with acne, please pass along my Community Ed Class on Monday, April 24. Enroll at BoiseLearns.org. This class is like an extended version of my initial consultation (without the treatment) and costs only $19.25.
ACNE-FREE ACTION PLAN (17S-HEA-003)
Instructor(s) Krista Rambow
Meets: April 24, 2017 (Mon)
Location: West Junior High
Time: M from 6:30 PM to 8 PM
Acne is the #1 skin disease experienced by 85% of the population at any age. If you are tired of losing the battle against acne break outs, this informative session will debunk common acne myths and offer simple steps to get and stay clear, without the need for prescription medication.
Acne Treatments Special until April 30
Take advantage of 45% savings on your Initial Consultation plus (1) or (3) treatments* to get started on your way to clearer, healthier skin. My proven Acne Free Action Plan system helps most clients see up to 90% clearer skin within 16 weeks. Schedule now at Vagaro.com/FacePerfectionLLC.
*Discount does not apply to product purchases, or to the Full Treatment Package which includes Consult plus (7) Treatments, your first full-size set of products, and unlimited LED sessions.
Epionce Mother’s Day Promo
It’s that time of year to stock up and SAVE 20% on your favorite Epionce Renewal products: Renewal Lite Facial Lotion, Renewal Facial Lotion and Renewal Facial Cream, plus receive a purse-size Restorative Hand Cream with every purchase, while supplies last. Special discount is available until Mother’s Day, and come in to see some special Mother’s day product gift sets I have in the spa.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
My Vagaro system automatically sends you email and text confirmations: 1. When your appointment is scheduled, 2. Whenever a change is made to your scheduled appointment, 3. At 72- and 24-hours prior to your appointment. If you do not receive a confirmation or reminder notice through email or your phone–please let me know.
This is a gentle reminder to my clients about my cancellation and no-show policy:
Your appointment time has been reserved just for you; 24-hour notice of cancellation is required. You may be charged for missing your appointment without proper notice.
“No shows” are clients who fail to attend their appointment, for any reason. No shows may be charged the full price of the booked treatment, as follows:
-Charged to the credit card on file
-Billed for the full amount
-Your voucher or gift certificate will be forfeited to cover your fee. Fees are due prior to any further services given.
Late arrivals: your treatment time will be shortened to fit into the time you’ve allowed. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late without prior notice, your appointment may be forfeited and you may be charged 100%.
Currently, I am booking out about three weeks, so if you need to make any changes to your appointment, please inform me as soon as possible so that I can fill that time. And, of course, there are always exceptions to the rules above, especially if you are sick or if terrible winter weather prevents you from making it safely to the spa.
Beginning May 1st, I will be making an effort to limit text messages to emergencies only. If you need to contact me, please first try to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or for any changes to your scheduled appointment, I will be directing you to Vagaro.com/FacePerfectionLLC to make the change. If you need your password in order to sign in, I am happy to send you that information. Again, there are always exceptions to this rule–so if you are having difficulty navigating the scheduling system or finding an appointment time that suits you, please do let me know.
That’s all to update for now! Get outside, and enjoy our lovelier weather (and don’t forget to wear your sunscreen)!
Best wishes, Krista