For those of you struggling with acne, there are 2 basic “types” of acne break outs: Inflamed and Non-Inflamed. Here is how to recognize the difference.
Inflamed Acne is …
- Red or blotchy appearance in the skin
- Skin feels hot to the touch
- Pimples/pustules/whiteheads/blackheads are present
- Cysts may be present
- Excessive oiliness
- Skin is sensitive and reactive to products
Non-Inflamed Acne is …
- Dull, sluggish appearance to the skin
- The presence of bumps or blackheads, with a few pimples or pustules
- Excessive oil in the skin
- Skin tissue appears congested under the surface
- Skin may be more resilient and is generally not sensitive or reactive to products
An individual can also have both types of acne, known as Combination Acne.
Acne is a mysterious and frustrating disorder, but it can be controlled with the right combination of products, used in the correct way. Just as in a clogged drain, the pore must be treated with products that help to unclog it and kill the acne bacteria. Face Perfection utilizes a uniquely formulated pharmaceutical-grade system that has proven success in clearing even the most severe types of acne – without prescriptions.